Monday, March 3, 2008

The weather


How funny the weather is here. Every year we get a "teaser" week where we think it is summer/spring and then it cools off and we have to break out the coats again. But the kids loved playing in the warm weather outside. I loved it too.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Okay so I've been very sad about you moving but I know it is the best place for you so you can see Nate all the time. This pic makes me really sad though because who is gonna sit outside with me and laugh at the silly kids? Not to mention supply enough kids for all my kids to play with? Melinda~

Jeanette said...

I've been loving the warmer weather (except for today, burr)and I love your new blog. Too cute. BTW- sorry I almost ran you down today.

Colleen said...

Being a mom to little kids, it's the best! and I know you're a good one!

Carrie LaHaie said...

What? You are moving? That totally doesn't work with MY long term plans of moving back!! Where? When? And oh, by the way, I'll be in AZ for the entire month of July...so move after that!!

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day!