Bet you can't wait for the bathroom set up of your new house. I loved it when I had a shower and tub right next to eachother.
Fun for you to pick up. This is what I have to look forward to. CRAP! ;)
I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that do that! I swear they wait all day for that moment. I say all day, because most of the time it's almost time for Mike to come home before I get a shower!
Aren't kids fun? I do have to laugh, I probably would have yelled not taken a picture to blog. Thanks for sharing!
And we wonder "How did they get so many dang toys?" Fun times.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bet you can't wait for the bathroom set up of your new house. I loved it when I had a shower and tub right next to eachother.
Fun for you to pick up. This is what I have to look forward to. CRAP! ;)
I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that do that! I swear they wait all day for that moment. I say all day, because most of the time it's almost time for Mike to come home before I get a shower!
Aren't kids fun? I do have to laugh, I probably would have yelled not taken a picture to blog. Thanks for sharing!
And we wonder "How did they get so many dang toys?" Fun times.
Post a Comment