Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nate and his many Adventures

DSC00621

Nate has been very busy on his days off lately.  A couple weekends ago he hiked the Grand Canyon.

DSC00625

Like a crazy man he hiked in and out in one day!! This is not the recommended method by the Park Service or his wife. It wore him out.

DSC00641

These two are his partners in crime.  And have seemed to make it out of the canyon just in time.  Look at those clouds

DSC00643

I'm very glad Nate made it out in one piece and we didn't have to pay for a rescue crew to go save him.  And yes those clouds brought snow to the canyon and the crew ran into snow In Flatgstafff. 

1 comment:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

we did the in and out in one day hike when I was 13 or so. I was totally bawling the last two miles when I looked up and saw how many switchbacks we had left!

GO NATE!