WOW going to Snowflake this last weekend was perfect timing on our part Tuesday the fourth the Johnson had their baby boy named Ray Benjamin so we were able to go and visit them and there new baby Sorry I have no pictures of there cute baby but here is the link to her blog. He is a very cute baby.
Friday the 7th while we were packing we got a call from Nates brother David and his wife Vikki had her baby that morning so we were able to go visit them at the hospital. They named their baby Dallas. They were even crazy enough to stop at my moms the next day because we didn't take our kids to the hospital. The kids were very glad that they got to see him in person and moving
Then we were off to Brett and Timothy's baptism. There were a ton of us there and After we ate dinner at my moms house yummy soup the recipe is on the caldwell's blog. The kids were very glad that so many cousins came and we were glad that we were able to visit and that it didn't snow while we were there.
The picture of Brian is just for the heck of it but it was very yummy cake.
7 comments:
I am so sad that we missed you this weekend! Glad you got to meet Ray though!!
nice picture of my dad. i guess i did break your camara when you got a picture of me ha ha (spencer)
I AM HAPPY YOU HAD FUN !!!
I don't know who all of these people are? Are you sure you were at a Caldwell baptism? Are we really related??
P.S. There will be no Dayton's married in 2009. It is the LAW - 'cause I said so. So don't get any ideas - K!
It sounds like you guys had a really fun weekend. I take it you left before Sunday night, since you missed the snow.
So I am not sure what you are thinking I am so sneaky about. Is it that I did not tell you my daughter won Sterling Scholar for Art in her HS. Or is it that Rog is going to Chicago w/o me to see Neil Young and not Oprah?
What no pics of me? I feel so ditched(sob, sigh). JK, finished twilight! now on new moon
Post a Comment