Friday, November 21, 2008

Toby's friend Swampy

Toby's class has a pet that gets to go home on the weekend we were SO excited that it was able to come to our house this past weekend. 

Okay that makes it sound really bad and really the pet is a stuffed animal alligator.   The alligator came with a journal and favorite books.  We took Swampy everywhere, and taught him new tricks I'm sure that only a stuffed animal could do.  Which brings to the subject that parents take my advice and do not DO NOT teach your nine your old to use a real camera and make sure that you have a digital camera so that the pictures can later be deleted.  I'll have to share a few later deleted pictures soon. Here a few pictures of things that we did with swampy at our house.  These are good nine year old pictures since Tianne took them

DSC00246 

Swampy loved playing Super Smash Bros. on the wii

DSC00243

The kids taught him how to Base Jump. 

DSC00247

To a stuffed alligator I'm sure that this is the same as Pony Rides.

2 comments:

arizonamama said...

I want to be a stuffed alligator at your house. It looks like fun!

Melinda said...

that is so funny! i love how he rode on Dodger's back! So cute!