Kirsten Learned to ride her bike a couple weeks ago. We were all really excited because her and Tianne basicly did this on there own while we were doing christmas lights. The car was not really run into just the angle I promise, but we are still working on stopping. This is what we do know when the weather isn't rainy outside we spend alot of time watching kirsten ride her bike.
Zoe is super nice and will give Collin rides on her bike until he gets one of his own.
3 comments:
i showed this to everyone at work and we all laughed and laughed. Thanks once again for making me smile. I think Kirsten is mad at you for letting her run into the car. Love you!
GOOD JOB KIRSTEN!!!!
and zoe you are a good big sister, giving collin rides on you trike!
Love
Hanna
I absolutely love this picture. I know Collin is growing up - just like Ethan - but I still picture him as a little tiny guy. Not only was this picture adorable, but is shocked me into reality that Collin is growing up. By the way Melinda gave me back the salt and pepper yesterday. :)
Post a Comment