Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tianne's Pictures

As stated before Tianne love my camera okay really any camera; phone camera, my camera, Nate's camera, grandmas camera.  Its kind of crazy and all of us are glad that some of those pictures can be deleted.  So I thought I would share some good and bad of Tianne's Pictures. This is my joy every time I download my camera I get to sort through pictures and decide which ones to keep and which ones to delete.  I do keep some bad pictures even though these ones are recent just so someday she can look back.

DSC00254 the wall

DSC00255 kirsten

IMG_3526 toby

IMG_3503 collin

IMG_3529 of course a self picture

Okay now for the better ones

IMG_3493 She always loves the kids to pose for the picture and can get them all to look at the camera that is pure talent.

IMG_3497 Now the kids are shy or embarrassed. Even Collin will pose

 IMG_3425 She can even get cousins to pose. 

2 comments:

Stoddard Family said...

It is quite a talent to get little people to all look at the camera at the same time. The pictures of the little kids are so cute. We sure miss Tianne at activity days.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

That is really funny!! and that is a cute picture of marynda!!! good job tianne
~hanna~