Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy Hair

Today is wacky hair day at school.  And my kids have been planning for like a week.  Since there dad is so awesome he bought them some hair color glue stuff when he got his hair cut. Blue and Red.  They were somewhat bummed that he didn't buy green I guess that green and blue are the school colors oh well.

Tianne really really wanted her braids to stick straight up I tried Two different kinds of wire and couldn't get it to stay straight up. So she settled for loop braids.   But she did get blue braids and the glue stuff was really sticky and hard to braid in so we put some in braided and added some more after.

IMG_3859IMG_3858

Toby's hair was so much easier sometimes I wish I have all hair in my house like a boys.  Toby of course wanted a mohawk easy breezy.  So he did a red mohawk .

IMG_3855 IMG_3857