Thursday, January 22, 2009

Farty Pants

 

I don't usually do Kids funny sayings but this one has been cracking me up for days.

Monday night we had to go to Target to buy Toby a new backpack (Dodger Peed on his) and as we are walking looking at all the swimsuits out (kind of a scary thought that it is almost time to be hot again) Zoe yells "mom look there are some Farty Pants"  No idea why but she calls army print pants Farty pants.  It doesn't really matter what color blue pink green they are all Farty Pants.  It was really embarrassing. People already look because I'm at the store with five kids and now they are yelling Farty Pants.  I think that Tianne was more embarrassed then me.  Her face was bright red.  Beware wearing Camouflage at our house.

3 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

thanks for the info on the swim suits!! i need one for swim team!!
Hanna
p.s \

Ha i guess i have a pair of farty pants! i have camo pants from the home comming when you lived here!!

Carrie LaHaie said...

This was sooo funny! Wow, we wold hear a lot about farty pants if your kids were here to see Rolland everyday. I can't believe Tianne is old enough to really get embarrassed by her family. You almost have a teenager!!! We are getting old! (I was nice, I said we!!!)

Amanda said...

you still have Dodger?? Now every time I see Army pants I'll go back to this story haha. Your kids are so cute.