Superbowl weekend was a blast at our house. The Johnsons from Snowflake came and stayed the weekend with us. I had a blast. Saturday night we went to the suns game and watched the Suns loose their first Saturday home game. Figuring out the flash in the Arena was really hard for me sorry for the dark pictures.
Then we had the Hamans come and join us for the Superbowl in which I realized that I only have one picture. I should have taken a picture of the food it was a crazy spread. Unfortunately we watched the Cardinals Loose the Superbowl in an Awesome game. It was a loosing weekend for Arizona Teams but a great weekend for me. Thanks to the Hamans and the Johnsons for making a great weekend.
Collin Loves Baby Ray and talks about him all the time now. Someday they will be friends too. Poor Carter and Kirsten they will be left out to play alone.
1 comment:
looks like you had fun!
and i really am sad we lost the super Bowl because i lost $5.00
this is a lesson never bet!
Hanna
Post a Comment