Yes school is back in session last week. Once again Tianne and Toby had to start a new school and this year little Kirsten gets to tag along.
Tianne finds it very offensive when we talk about how much we love to have our kids at school because she thinks that means we hate to have our kids at home. Let me clarify this for all, I love the schedule that school gives my kids and me. I love that I have a purpose when I wake up and not just cleaning the house and doing laundry again. (I hate doing those things) I also LOVE the knowledge that my kids gain, I know that they all think that their teachers are so smart and that their mom couldn’t possible know what the teacher is talking about when they bring homework home but that’s okay with me. I couldn’t possible teach my kids what they learn at school, I don’t have the patients or organizational skills to do such. Thanks to those who take time to teach my kids and care about them.
Not very excited to have to live so close to school the line to drop of kids is almost to my house. So I make them walk or ride a bike. And she has to go slow enough Kirsten can keep up.
He thinks he is so cool. He was up and ready first. Poor dude has to wait for two girls to get ready before he can go to school and then he has to stay with them all the way to school.
I love the first day of kindergarten kids are soooo excited they never get that excited again. She set her alarm was out of bed and dressed before it went off and was super fast this morning. That was the only morning she has been fast and has asked to ditch school and do nothing all day about three times.
Now I just need to work on my home schedule so that I’m not a week behind on all things that happen at our house.
2 comments:
I miss that I don't get to see your kids grow up so fast. I will teach them all that I know if you send them my way.
They look so cute! I love how Toby always gets up and ready so early!
Post a Comment