Some things make me full of life and some things suck the life right out of me. This year we chose to move on the hottest week in the hottest month on record. It was miserable and even though we moved into a great neighborhood it sucked the life out of me and I haven’t wanted to do much since. Thankfully as the weather is changing I feel life coming back.
As most of the country is getting ready to go through another long winter (sorry country I’m hoping a long winter is up ahead). I’m getting ready to be able to do fun things again with my family things that we wish we could do year round. Not that I don’t love swimming and swimming and swimming. I do but mostly I love to do the following.
Picnics with the whole family. This doesn’t happen very often but boy is it fun to sit back relax and let the kids play and eat.
Bike rides with my little family. The kids all do fairly well that little bike rides are fun. This year could even be better no that Kirsten is off training wheels and hopefully gets a bigger bike soon.
My favorite Hiking. All my kids can do is this and there are so many places to hike that its always is an adventure of where to go. Grab some snacks load the kids and what a blast
Something I wish was a little easier to do with small kids. Someday I’ll find a place a little closer that the kids can enjoy that makes a quick easy climb.
Goodbye summer and Hello winter. I love it!!
1 comment:
Go ahead rub it in. You deserve it after enduring the summer there.
Post a Comment