Yes I have been missing in action. So this is a recap of all the things you may have missed out on if you weren’t here.
It rained, in Arizona this is a big deal. A really big deal when it cools off enough from a rain to really play outside.
It cooled off so much that we went to the Zoo. After cooling off in the water at the zoo we ate lunch and fed the ducks.
We had a birthday for ZOE She turned four and things that “three was funner”.
I explored a whole new world of decorating a cake it was really fun and I think it turned out okay.
Next, was my birthday and lucky me I have a great husband that wakes the kids and makes me breakfast in bed.
After the kids decorated my birthday cake we had some family over to sing happy birthday to me. Yes that is an awesome candle
We made a fun trip to Snowflake were the weather was great.
The Johnson kids were very brave trusting Nate to really hold the rope and not let them fall.
Ben was even braver letting me belay him after Nate almost got dropped Luckily we found a place for me to anchor in so the adults wouldn’t fall.
These are just highlights of my time while M.I.A.
It is really sad when I look through pictures and realize that I have pictures I took just to blog with and haven’t done it. Why do all events get categorized into “this would be a great blog” or just “this was a fun day”?
3 comments:
Zoe's cake soo adorable!! It looks so awesome!!!! You should go into business!!!
That is a pretty dang awesome Candle you got!!!
Glad you're not MIA anymore! That cake looks great!
Yeah You are back! I have missed you.
You need to send some of those kids my way - Please!
Post a Comment