After reading this comment by Jenne on this blog. I feel like I should make a better effort as to keeping something on my blog. I made this resolution. I got very excited. I went and found my new camera. I took out the card and spent the next couple hours trying to get the pictures off. Then I decided to plug in the camera and do it the hard way. Finally the camera started downloading pictures. I waited some more.
268.
Yes that is the number of pictures were on my camera. Do you know how long it takes to download 268 pictures? I let Tianne take it for a little while this weekend when we were in snowflake and I guess she learned very quickly that if you hold down the button to take a picture it will take a lot of pictures. Not to mention that my other kids were more than willing to pose for her pictures. I spent the next couple hours deleting pictures one by one on my computer and the next 2 minutes writing this so that my sister won’t take me off her side bar. I promise to do better Jenne.
3 comments:
okay I will just add Nate.
New camera? What kind of new Camera? I want one!
look Nate added! 'Cause I want to be his favorite!
Bwhahahah
Post a Comment