Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puppy Love

IMG_0112

What a spoiled dog.

Today I took Lucy to the vet. I don’t love going to the vet. But Lucy LOVES going to the vet. She gets lots of attention and treats at the vet. Today while we were leaving the vet. I stopped to look at a book about training your dog to walk on a leash. While I was stopped Lucy spotted two ladies who were not paying any attention to her. To Lucy this is not allowed. Right away she started whining and pulling on the leash trying to get the ladies attention. Finally they noticed her and started walking our way telling me what a cute dog I had and asking about her unusual breed. Before they could get close enough to ask if they could pet her, Lucy rolled right over knowing full well that no one can pass up rubbing her tummy. Its her favorite and everyone morning she greets us and rolls over for a tummy rub.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

You updated yayayayya!!!!!

JENNE said...

so sweet of you to name your dog after grandma. He-He.
Are Mays and Lucy brother and sister??