This is our backyard half grass half dirt. The dirt is killing me always mud as you can see you can tell. The Caldwell's left their basketball hoop. Toby thinks that he has been practicing shooting hoops. BTW do you want it with your piano??
This is the front of our house good thing that it has an entry so that you can't see the boxes we have stored there. No grass out front just rocks and trees and bushes. And driveway lots of driveway.
This is the only project we have really done we bought bookshelves from Ikea put them together and finally unpacked the books. This made me very happy. I love to read and love to look at books and sometimes reread them.
This is the entry where we have boxes stored on one side and we did have all the rocking chairs here but we needed a place to sit inside too.
This is our kitchen the island works well for rolling out pie crust. Its also nice to have a big kitchen nicely set up and I can still see the kids when they are playing wii. Yesterday when I was making pie it was nice cause I could still watch Fiddler on the Roof with everyone and cook .
1 comment:
That is a cute house! I hope everything is going good.
Post a Comment