So Yesterday I went to Verizon to get a new phone. Mine has been dying for awhile and finally died on Sunday it would no longer let me charge my phone with any of my chargers. I took to the Verizon store by us on Monday hoping that they could fix it and they couldn't so I took a day and looked at phones on line I ended up getting a Motorola Moto that is Purple
. It took forever I really didn't think that it would take long pick out a phone see if they could get the contacts off my old phone and they couldn't even do that so it should have been quick. IT wasn't.
Poor Nate was in the car with all the kids it was miserable for them so I heard and heard and heard. But the guy in Verizon was shocked that I had five kids after about the third time Tianne was sent in with a message from Nate. I get that a lot I understand five is a lot of kids trust me I know I deal with them everyday. But I said yea Fun and exciting. I thought they guy was really going to laugh at me I thought yeah it really is fun and exciting to see my kids everyday and the things that they learn and the funny things that they do.
I am very blessed to stay home and watch my kids and sometimes okay a lot of time through out every day I forget how blessed I am to be able to help my kids learn new things and try new adventures in life. I heard Tianne tell Bailey this morning that she found a new friend that lives close. I didn't get Bailey's reaction to that comment but it has been very exciting that she has someone to play with, only in the evenings is the girl home and they are going to be going to the same school. I love that my kids are friendly, and usually make friends pretty easily.
4 comments:
Your background looks great. I'm so sad that now you are long distance and now we can't talk on the phone anymore! Ha Ha Melinda~
Holly i love your new phone. I have one Question when do i get my book back? Well take your time but i was Just Wondering I hope you liked it.
~ Hanna M.Caldwell ~
Yes you are very lucky..... but mostly because your husband is so friggin' HOT!
Great to catch up with you! I love checking out your blog! Your pics are so cute!
Post a Comment