Well when it really hot outside we definitely don't play anything outside from about ten in the morning till about seven at night then we just play in water. So my kids have taken to playing the wii all day it seems they rotate between that and the computer and watching cartoons. After I realized that Sponge Bob was on from about ten in the morning till about five in the afternoon I had to ban that.
Kirsten and Zoe really like to pretend to play the wii also and Toby lets them play smash bros. they don't understand what cpu means. YET.
Today Olivia came over we did chores made a movie ran errands and then played wii.
Collin likes to eat in the summer time and loves chocolate cookies. That keeps him busy and happy something needs to be in his mouth food or pacy.
In an attempt to be the good mom I decided that for an afternoon we wouldn't play wii and we would learn how to decorate cakes. The kids really helped with the cake and had to outline and fill in two hearts each. It was fun and yummy but really after decorating the cake it sounded really gross to eat it too much shortening and sugar. We waited till the next day and shared with nate
Nate has also decided I am too bad of a blog stalker. I rarely comment on peoples blogs that I read so I am going to try to comment on every blog that I usually read. Sorry if it bugs you that I read your's and never comment I think that they are all cute and fun to see what everyone does with their life and families.
11 comments:
you are a good mom to make a cake with your kids! As I lloked at youirs I realized that Bailey's cake was boring and that I didn't use that new cake dec. thing from Pampered chef. Now i'm bumbed.
Melinda my mom sells pampered chef. and holly i miss you alot
~hanna~
I am Stalking you! First comment I have ever left.
Hello Holly, I hope you are enjoying your new house (and the heat). I finally started a blog, it is stoddard8.blogspot.com. I stalk you like twice a week to see what you have been up to. I also stalk a couple of other people on your list, like Melinda and Leslie. I should leave comments but I never do. Spongebob has been banned at my house too. Well I hope you and the kids are enjoying your summer.
Sorry you're trapped there in the heat. We sure do miss you and those fun play dates. We should get together for one before the summer is over. I'm always up for a trip to "the valley".
I'm glad you started commenting so I know you're out there! =) I have you linked now. It's fun to hear from you.
So I was just reading back posts and noticed you just moved to the valley? The heat thing makes more sense now. Ouch. It's only in the 90's here and I die.
Good luck with the summer and no floaties at the pool...
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've been bad about not leaving many comments on people's blogs lately. So, I'm trying to be better too.
About my background--I wish I knew how to do it. My sister did it all for me. She picked out the pictures and the layout and just had fun changing it all. I know she used photoshop, but that's about all I know. I'll have to ask her more.
Bytheway...crazy story with the hot pockets! I'm glad it turned out okay. And, your house is so nice! I hope everything is going well with the move (except the awful heat!)
You have a year and a half to get to really hate the heat, then you have to move back to Snowflake just in time to meet us there. Tell Nate I said so.
Lynn
I love your new house or should I say mansion?? I can't believe the hot pocket story, that is so funny. Woops!!
Hey Holly its your cuz Marti DeWitt! I didn't know you moved to snowflake i was always going to call you to do something but was to lazy to do it. I love your summer fun playing wii and making what looks to be a yummy cake. You're such a good mom! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment