Yesterday we went to the river and the lake. It was a blast with our kids we walked up a ways and floated down the river. Kirsten was really scared to start with then she loved it and never left the river. Collin on the other hand was not enjoying floating much at all. Instead he sat in the shallow and played with sand and rocks, Zoe thought that sounded great too.
The best part about the lake is you don't have to worry about your kids floating too far away and the sand is more sandy and less rocky. Of course after packing five kids and all our stuff for five kids and lunch for all of us I forgot the camera so the only proof I have that we were in the sun all day is Nates back.
I guess I'm really bad at putting on sunscreen. The lines are from the spray on sunscreen. Now my kids think that he is a Tiger. I may never be asked to do sunscreen again.
3 comments:
So funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is bad about putting sunscreen on evenly. I'm surprised Ellee doesn't look like that every day. :)
Nate tell Holly tigers are sexy. You may be able to make something good out of this.
Hey when i was there i remember you and nate said it would be funny if that happened. HA HA
Love Hanna
Post a Comment