Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged

 

Here are the rules I am supposed to post. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 random/surprising facts. and then tag five other people at the end

Joys

1 My kids they really do mean the world to me even though they are frustrating demanding difficult needy and whiny okay that may just be one of them.  But they are the best thing ever its really great to be a mom of such great, adorable, loving children.

2 My husband.  He is the best husband everyone says that but just to brag My husband helps me clean the house.  he really is bad and folding laundry.  But when I take a break from the kids or leave for more then a couple hours the house is usually clean when I come home. 

3 Extended family.  Okay okay they do drive me crazy too but when we are together it really is a lot of fun semi controlled chaos.  I love my family and am thankful for all that they do for me and my little family.

Fears ( really who has time or energy to worry all the time)

1.  Ever having to stay for another extended time in the hospital.

2.  Being able to not function in life.  Sometimes I hear of people that can't do things cause they are so overwhelmed that would be hard.

3.  Being Homeless okay i really don't think this would happen but if it did that would suck.  I really feel sorry for the homeless on the corner.

Goals

1.  Better scheduler of myself.  I can't bribe myself I really can't I've tried but that's why I'm the mom so that I can do whatever I want when I want.  Hey I should be better about this but I mentally can't

2.  Be way more organized.  Like Cedar.  really have you looked in her pantry its awesome.  Also her toys are awesome

3.  Find time to do more yoga okay it really helps me relax and I feel exercised.  No other exercise gives both those benefits.

Current Obsessions/Collections

1. Books I love books and read whenever I can.  Or whenever I want refer to goal #1

2.  Blogging.  I'm a bad blog stalker as my husband calls it.  I read blogs of people I don't know or who I haven't spoken to in years. Which is why I don't like private blogs even if you wanted to say hi you couldn't and facebook you have to ask first to look at most profiles.  Same with myspace. 

3. Cookbooks.  I have one whole self of just cookbooks.  No I don't use them all the time but on good days I really like to try new recipes.  I can't be the person that has 7 recipes or 14 that I use over and over.  I can't even have sandwich everyday for lunch.  I need variety in my food.

Random/Surprising Facts ( I think my life is an open book, this was really hard)

1.   I'm the youngest and the oldest.  In my family amongst my siblings I'm the youngest of ten.  But I'm older then Nate. So I'm the oldest in my little family. 

2. I'm more shy then outgoing.  My husband is outgoing and never shy.  Sometimes shy comes off as stuck up and mean.  But I really don't think that I'm either.  My brother-in-law told me that he used to think I was  stuck up and mean till he got to know me.  (I think that's a nice thing to say)

3.  For over 3/4 of our marriage I have either been pregnant or nursing.  For over 1/4 of our marriage I have been pregnant.  Poor Nate I'm sure my hormone levels have surely been out of control. (or poor me) ((yes I have figured this out before with the months and everything))

Okay I'm tagging  Cameo, Lynn (yes both that would be interesting), Moose, Jeanette, Nichole.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love reading these things about people. I always learn so much!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Yeah, Holly. This was great to read. Yoga...I was just telling Matt today I wanted to start going to a studio again.

arizonamama said...

I have to pretend I didn't read that tagging thing. That won't be a problem but to keep Lynn away from reading your blog... now that might be a challenge.