Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reunion

I know everyone is waiting for this blog to be updated with pictures from vacation. Well I choose a few to put on the blog on the rest are online at the picasa pictures.  Thanks Mike for the idea.  I don't want the slow computers to bog down. 

 IMG_3196 Look at these great dads.  Taking the babies for a ride. 

IMG_3205 Unfortunately they got worn out so the next round Tianne and Toby had to pedal them.

IMG_3244 Special thanks to whoever did Zoe's hair it was great.  She looks like a troll. 

IMG_3165 I think that this was the biggest hit all weekend.  My nephew Ty set up a tension line.  I think that's what he called it. Basically a tight rope and the kids tried to walk on it.  He could do it and took time to help all the kids this is Kirsten on it with the help of Ty and Hanna. 

We had a blast and thanks to Val for putting it together and we can't wait till Paul and Susan pull the next one together.

3 comments:

arizonamama said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The lake and paddleboat are awesome! I think I'd stay there all day.

BellyBoatBum said...

It is a slack line as opposed to a tight rope.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Holly i didn't mean to make her look like a troll she liked so it was her "Cody" hair so sorry

hanna