Poor Collin I think this is my sign that he needs more sleep. Unfortunately it won't happen on Sunday not with church at noon. We really did try to lay him down and 1030 so he could sleep earlier but I don't think that he slept much. How do you fall asleep on the stairs? Maybe going up the stairs just got extremely exhausting about half way and he couldn't go another step.
On another note how do you make your kids like nursery. I've never had a problem with my other kids at all they all loved nursery it was like a treat after sitting for one hour they got to play and have treats and didn't have to be quiet anymore. Collin doesn't like it. It is only his second week but he really hates being left anywhere. He even cries when Nate goes to work. It is really painful for me none of my other kids cried like he does. They may have fussed for a minute but he cries. (maybe my other kids cried in nursery but they never told me just to make me think my kids were good) Hopefully he learns to like it in the next month so that I don't go crazy.
2 comments:
Poor Collin, I think for him to like nursery you need to stay with him for 1 week and then play with him
Hanna
Holly I just wanted to say that everytime I have gotten on your blog lately the Miley Cyrus song comes on and instantly makes my day a little better. So Thank You. I love that you apparently love Hannah Montana like we do in our house.
Post a Comment