I have so many pictures from our fun 4th of July that I had to put them in a slideshow. I couldn't pick just a couple favorites. Paul brought over his big airup water slide that the kids played on forever. Beth brought over her ddr mat so we had two mats to play on. And Jamie hooked up his computer so we could play with two guitars then we had poppers and fireworks it was a blast. Thanks to everyone for bringing things to make it so fun.
3 comments:
That slide looks awesome. I'm glad you guys are having fun. We miss ya'll.
Holly We missed you at our bbq we had home made frosties the were so yummy well gyhtbt ( guess you had to be there.
Love
Hanna
looks like a lot of fun!! but i have to say it was nice being out of the heat up north.
Post a Comment