Saturday, July 12, 2008

A day in the mall.

Yesterday we went to the mall and had a lot of fun playing and getting the girls ears pierced.  Toby didn't want his ears pierced so instead he went to the Lego store and bought some Legos.  Okay this lego store was really cool I think that the boys at the mall loved it.  I know that while I was standing outside waiting, for Nate and Toby to pick something out, I saw many teenage boys stop when they saw it and decide to go in.  Yes these were the teenage boys without girls stuck to their side.  Inside it had some really cool examples of what extreme things you can build like Indiana Jones life size.  Legos from Collin size legos to little bitty legos that toby got and i don't like they are too little oh well I guess toby is getting older and will start having little size toys nothing can be as bad as tiny little petshops and polly pockets.  .

IMG_3070 Toby was so excited to start buildin his airplane that he couldn't even wait till after dinner so we already had to clean them up once

It must have been the busiest day at the mall well until Christmas time but that's what it reminded me of Christmas.   Nate had to take the girls to get their ears done and I sat in the Play Place.  Every time he went back with the next girl he had to wait in line again.  He said it was crazy in the store and glad he only had one girl at a time. 

IMG_3056 She isn't sure she like ear rings any more she was excited to go get them until it hurt She was Nates hardest to take and get done good thing she went first.

IMG_3064 Kirsten is one tough cookie she laughed when they pulled the trigger and was the one that started the whole lets get our ears pierced thing.

IMG_3065 Tianne did it yeah. It has been haunting her to want to get it done every time someone else get earrings.  She did well and was at the very end.  She is so excited she is already talking about what earrings she wants to wear.  What a week for her new haircut and earrings She better be ready for school now.

 IMG_3054 Okay I felt sorry for Collin cause all the other kids are on this blog lately.  This is how he has napped all week.  We wore him out its almost 9 a.m. and He is still asleep wow.

No comments: