Tianne refuses to brush her hair most days and its driving me crazy!!! So after reading Cameos blog and Tianne has been looking constantly for some sort of head wrap. We looked at Old Navy and Target a couple times finally I consented and bought one for Tianne at target on sale the other day. I guess it doesn't solve the problem that hair needs brushed but it lets me ignore the fact that it isn't brushed. Kirsten couldn't be left out I guess her hair is never brushed.
I do have to say that I have been looking at hair blogs thanks to Betsy and have done my girls hair more lately and it has been fun. But I guess everyone has days where the hair doesn't really matter that much and who wants to mess with it every day. I don't that for sure thats why my hair is always in a ponytail.
4 comments:
Old Navy? Target? Rub it in why don't you.
I have to say like mother like daughter - you hated your hair brushed as a child. It is the truth I swear.
I am so glad that someone else loves that cute little blog of girls hair. I have tried a few, but I don't know how that cute little mom does all of those fun things.
Hi Holly - I'm glad to have your blog address...we miss you guys - especially Trevor misses Kirsten. Hope all is well : ) Kalee
Post a Comment