Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dirt and Boys....or Girls

Somehow you expect that when you hear water running outside that the boys are going to be muddy.  For some reason though as I go through all my pictures I don't have one picture to prove how dirty Nolan and Toby can get with the hose on.  But I do now have one of Collin.  Doesn't this look fun.  IMG_3390 But really this is what is to be expected when half of your back yard is dirt.

The difference with our family is that its not just the boys at our house that love get to get dirty. My girls get just as dirty if not dirtier than my boys.  Seriously they were only outside for a matter of minutes.  Kirsten won't go to preschool without her hair done and at the end of the day this is what she looks like.

IMG_3392

4 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

your lucky ha i just got my book back!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

That top picture is so classic!

Jeanette said...

Gotta love those dirt backyards! Your kids are adorable dirty or not. It makes me sad that you're so far away.

Brooke said...

I love it! Ellee often looks like that, but it's usually chocolate all over her face. I guess she gets that from me. :)