Wow yesterday Kirsten started preschool. She was so excited that she was ready to go when Tianne and Toby went to school. Unfortunately she had to wait. Zoe missed Kirsten a lot and was very excited when we went and picked her up from school.
The lady that does preschool is in our ward and her house is set up awesome for it. It looks like a small kindergarten class. It has a carpet for circle time and tons of boxes of craft things. outside is really cute with a small gate around the sandbox and play house and cars and balls. It was great.
It makes me feel like I'm finally getting more big kids in the house. Zoe has really missed Kirsten when she gone and hopefully she adjust better soon.
4 comments:
you can tell kirsten that she started school before marynda
your kids are growing up so fast, better have another one!!!
She looks so small! Carter starts today, and I am a little nervous nelly mother this morning! I need a preschool like that for Gage!
Wow! She does look tiny but knowing her big personality I'm sure she was way excited and so ready to go! What a cutie!
Post a Comment