This is another blog about Kirsten she is so funny but I think I've found my girly girl. She does not like to school unless her hair is done. No I don't mean combed or just brushed like Tianne I mean done. Cute ponies or something crazy that she sees on the hair blogs that I sometimes look at. I try and try to make Tianne let me do them on her hair but nope only Kirsten and sometimes Zoe. Every once in awhile she comes up with some pretty creative ideas that I have no idea what she wants and we try and try until I get it right. I love how kids use different words and it takes you to figure out what they mean but once you learn its a little easier. I know that you all want a picture so this is her hair on Friday for school
its knots and curly curls. She what I mean wow who would have guessed.
Oh yeah you might get sick of this but here is another picture of Collin on my stairs
okay the last time he was on his stomach. This time I really think he fell asleep coming down the stairs. He usually comes down on his butt slowly down and this time he was on is back asleep on the stairs. I really did teach him to come on his belly like a good mom but he watched Kirsten and Zoe to many times. I was on the phone and computer "Oprah calls it multi-tasking" (what movie Melinda) and couldn't find him I looked all over down stairs. You know the usual places Toy Room Bathroom Bathtub (empty bathtub) Poor son needs more sleep.
6 comments:
I love Kirsten's hair. I have been wanting to try those knots on Gracie but I just haven't gotten to it yet. But I love to get on those hair blogs to try to find something to do with Megan's hair. I also love that Collin falls asleep on the stairs. I have some very funny pictures of all the places Tim used to fall asleep (toilet, dinner table, under the table, under beds, etc). Don't bigger siblings teach babies the best tricks?
That is the hairdo that June got at Libby Lou. The twisted the front like that. Twisted the back up and knotted like that. The only difference was the took two brades from the sides and criss crossed them inbetween the front knots and the back.
Cute hairdo. Poor Collin. At least you know he'll take care of himself. We miss you guys!
Every family needs at least one girlie girl. Easton is mine. Her hair must be done everyday (even during the summer). Jamie on the other hand would give no thought to going around with a huge rat's nest afro the rest of her life. They're all so different.
I must be missin out- what is the hair blog address?? Looks like I need to check it out. Kirsten is such a doll. Oh- I think we have Colins pooh bear. It was in the motorhome. Are you enjoying only 2 kids home for a few hours??
I can't believe that your kids are growing up. I hope things are well in down there. We miss you in Young Womens.
Post a Comment