This is so funny! The directing and editing was great! Oscar material fosho!! Good job guys!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Wow so funny. wow you are on youtube !
That was very funny. Your kids are so creative. I loved the credits.
OH my gosh this made me laugh so hard.
We laughed so hard at the Video! Your kids are so cute!!! Yes this last weekend we froze are butts off. That and it was SOOO windy and yucky. Ya this is the ONLY season I will say I am fine living in Gilbert and not Snowflake!
So cute and funny! Keep up the video work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is so funny! The directing and editing was great! Oscar material fosho!! Good job guys!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Wow so funny.
wow you are on youtube !
That was very funny. Your kids are so creative. I loved the credits.
OH my gosh this made me laugh so hard.
We laughed so hard at the Video! Your kids are so cute!!! Yes this last weekend we froze are butts off. That and it was SOOO windy and yucky. Ya this is the ONLY season I will say I am fine living in Gilbert and not Snowflake!
So cute and funny! Keep up the video work!
Post a Comment