Happy Birthday to ME no I'm not 30.
The Best thing to do when its close to your birthday is to plan a fun trip and make everyone go. It was awesome to take a vacation that my whole family enjoyed with just us. Sometimes we go places with just us and I realize how great my family is. My kids did awesome on the drive and they didn't go too crazy at any of the places we went. It amazes me that we can go to a restaurant and I don't think that we are too crazy. (the waiter and people around us might think different) We didn't permanently loose anyone the whole trip left with five kids and came back with five kids. Then on Sunday morning the kids (including Nate) gave me breakfast in bed. What a great family I have.
Sorry for the pictures. I don't claim to be a morning person. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment