A) The rules are posted at the beginning. B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts and post a picture! C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands Name? Nathan Shaw
How long have you been married? Ten years
How long did you date? date???? a year and a half
How old is he? 27
Who is taller? Nate way taller
Who can sing best? We both wish we could sing better
Who is smarter? Nate has more schooling but I'm way smarter /font>
Who does laundry? Me when laundry gets done
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch we don't have a set side
Who mows the lawn? Nate every time
Who cooks dinner? Me every time
Who is more stubborn? This is a problem we are both so stubborn that we can't choose one that is more stubborn
Who kissed who first? Funny Well lets see Nate really wanted to but I'm not that patient
Who wears the pants? Nate I definitely have my input but final decisions come down to him
I'm not tagging anyone this time just bored and thought a tag would be a good post.
2 comments:
Love that you switch up the side of the bed that you sleep on. We never do that. I'm always on the side closest to the door from all the years of getting up with babies.
Ha holly you both are funny !
Love Hanna
Post a Comment