Friday, July 17, 2009

All Dogs go to Heaven

Dodger lived to the ripe old age of…. at least 84 (in dog years). We rescued him from the pound 10 years ago and he was a full grown adult then, estimated to be at least 2. He has added valuable learning experiences for our family and has been a friend to many who have come into our home over the years. We will miss him dearly but will never forget our family’s 1st best friend.

 

Dodger does not have any heirs to speak of…. as far as we are aware, so his personal belongings will be donated.  If you know of anyone who needs a gigantic doggie kennel, watering bowl with tank, dog food or scooby snacks please let us know.

IMG_4506

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm sooo sad! I will really miss Dodger!

Jeanette said...

I'm so sorry. Dodger was a big ole sweetie. Hope your kids are okay.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

All Dog's Do go to Heaven - We love you

Keith, Marie and kids