Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tianne’s Show

Well Tianne had her play a long time ago and I haven’t posted about it yet.  Also my niece informed me that I haven’t posted forever and needed too. 

Tianne did Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat.  She loved it and and thinks that she is now addicted to the stage.  The people that helped with the children’s choir did an awesome job.

The play took all of our June and was really fun.  She had practice Monday-Thursday and Saturday every week in June.  After three shows we were ready to try to get some schedule back…it hasn’t worked.     We took the whole family to see it and they all loved it even Collin sat through the play.DSC00779

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00740

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00776

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00790

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC00780

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a fun June it turned out to be, Camping twice, Play and a lot of pools.  What else could we want??

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I love that play. Great music. Glad she had fun.