Monday, June 28, 2010

Camera Trouble

Between these two cameras you’d think that I could/would have a ton of pictures. The problem with two cameras is you use one and then can’t find it for months, then when you download the pictures you are recapping things that have happened months ago. I guess that is how I’m going to have to blog.

Until my brain returns that somehow got lost in our move this time or was it last time, I’m finally downloading pictures from Feb till now.  As i reminisce hopefully you won’t get lost in my timeline.  I used to think blogging needed to be chronological but now I don’t agree.

 

The other problem is not loosing these things with pictures on them sometimes they have well over a hundred pictures when I get around to downloading so I need to be better at that too.

1 comment:

JENNE said...

Oh to have a caldwell sister brain. Such a random brain. Such a trial to live with. Look on the bright side when we do finally get around to looking at the pics it is like Christmas all over again. Now, please post the pictures and make 'em large my eyes are sensitive.