Friday, June 25, 2010

Fit

So I’ve been having a hard time finding the exercise program that I like. Maybe I’m too picky but I want variety and something that makes me feel like I exercised.


I did P90X for not all ninety days I think I was two weeks shy of finishing the whole 90 days. The downfall for me with that exercise program is that its so long everyday. With all the kids home in the summer that becomes impossible to do.


So I’ve been looking all over the internet looking for some other exercise program.


I’ve also tried 10 minute trainer yes its only ten minutes a day and I kind of liked it but it get old pretty quick and after awhile I really felt it wasn’t doing exactly what i wanted.

Yes I know what I want I want something that doesn’t make me gain a lot of bulk but helps keep me lean. Plus I have the normal women problem areas (I’m pretending that every women knows what I’m talking about here). There are just too many options out there that I may not exercise all summer and just look on the internet at all the wonderful exercise programs people use.

4 comments:

SamanthaZ said...

I should join you in your search. Let me know what you find - because my yoga teacher quit on me

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

How long are the workouts? I've been wanting to try it, but that is a concern. I can only do videos with the kids asleep. And that means in the evenings and it's much harder to motivate myself to workout in the evenings than it is in the mornings

Unknown said...

p90x is 50-90 min. depending on the day my favorite thing is that its different videos six times a week and that keeps it new and different.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Well, I just purchased Lindsay Brin's Bootcamp2. It apparently has different sections aprox. 10 min. so you can customize and change up your workout. So, you could do as little as 10 and as much as you want. I'll let you know if it's any good. I actually weigh less than when I got pregnant with either of my boys, but I need some toning (belly especially)! So, here's to hoping this is a good vid.