Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!!

What a perfect opportunity to celebrate the fathers in our life.  What a lucky girl I am to be married to a great father…sure sometimes he is preoccupied with school or pursuing some hobby more often then not its the first.

DSC00621

He always finds time to entertain our children and keep the crazies happy.  Looking through pictures its great to see so many fun times we’ve had with him.

IMG_5011

DSC01169 

Also Thankful for the wonderful father that I have and the fun time that we always seem to have together.  Glad that you can still have us crazies around without going too crazy. Yes I stole this picture from my sisters blog she has the best pictures. I know she always has her camera but I truly believe that when she left home she took a box of pictures with her.

1 comment:

JENNE said...

thanks for the compliment, I think.