Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bi-Polar RN?

pict of Me when I was only a Respiratory Therapist

IMG_3477 

Pict 3 seconds after finding out I am now an RN!  One of the happiest 24 moments of my life.

IMG_3478

3 seconds after that when I was reminded where my finger has to go to give that pill......

IMG_3479

So I decided to go back to school.... maybe a Pharmacist

Choose your careers wisely my friends and have a good day.

Nate

9 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

does that mean the note cards i wrote worked? oh congrats nate
Hanna

The Williams said...

This has now become a PG rated blog, but I still can't leave any of my thought/comments because then it may become PG-13. Congratulations!

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

We are so thrilled for you and your family!!!! I think on to Medical School - why stop now?? Oh yeah - Holly's sanity may be at stake. Congrats - We will have to celebrate when we come down. If you need a weekend away with Holly we would love to babysit -
Marie and Keith

JENNE said...

ADD - yes!
Bi-polar No.
but what do I know I am just a MA, or is it a CA.

Oh, for sure I am a RYT - do you know what that is Mr RN.

Congrats!
Please come work for us, I can get you a job!!!

Carrie LaHaie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have been working so hard and now you get the benefits of REALLY getting to know your patients!!

JENNE said...

Hey Holly how do you put and LDS.org box on our blogs?? Can you figur that out for us??

arizonamama said...

Now you tell me. Congrats hope to join you in 13 months.

Logan & Lindy said...

Nate gave us your blog address. Our blog is private so email us so we can add you to our blog!!!
loganlindy@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Nate you are so funny! I haven't seen you since... the races we all went to remember??? Good luck in school! AGAIN! Congrats. And Hi Holly!