Monday, September 8, 2008

Zoe

IMG_3474

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I had to post this picture, this is the tile in the middle of my kitchen, I have so many pictures of Collin on the Stairs.  Maybe its just my kids but they fall asleep in the weirdest places.  Zoe hasn't taken a regular nap in awhile It seems as soon as I take my kids out of the Crib they quit taking naps good and I really hate the fight.  But I guess this just proves that they really still need naps, that and her constant fighting with Kirsten lately.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

The thumb sucking is soooo cute! My mom has many pictures of Ben asleep in weird places too. I guess that's just normal in kid world. Can you imagine if moms had that luxury?! I'd be asleep in this recliner right now. But then I guess sleeping in a recliner isn't all that weird is it.

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

Tag Check out my blog for the detals

Cedar said...

She is so sweet! I miss her!:) Well all of you.:) The nap thing is so hard. Sometimes they will take a nap and then not go to bed at night. Its a hard stage.