Sometimes I go a little hair crazy. So blonde was getting a little to high maintenance. So today I decided to go a little crazy and try something new.
I've tried dark hair before and it never last very long so we'll see how I adjust. While I was adding some highlights Tianne wanted them too.
She was very excited that I'm a hair crazy sucker and let her get highlights. there aren't too extreme and my theory has always been you can always change your hair. Long short blonde brown or red (yes my hair has been varying shades of all of the above). Tomorrow it can be a different color or cut if its too bad.
9 comments:
I like the dark hair. I love that you think you can always change hair. That has been my theory for a long time. My kids used to ask who that blond lady was standing next to their dad in his wedding pictures.
HOLLY I LOVE IT !
and it got to 105 that day it was hot hot hot ok there was no shade ok.
well i love your hair and tianne's hair its really cute
i like the hair, but what happened to me helping?? oh well i would have done a super job...well maybe!!!
What? High maintenance? I always thought you were naturally blonde... tricksy.
I love it! I have been tempted several times to go dark- you're brave!! I can't wait to see it in real life:)
You look marvelous! I really like it.
It looks great on you!
HI TWIN!
Darn it! Taylor has been begging me about getting lighter highlights! I said when she is in high school! That was before we saw your blog! Luv u lots!
Post a Comment