Can you believe Tianne is 10 yeah 10 years old. It should make me feel old that she is ten but I've Concluded that it doesn't make me old because I was young when she was born, so her age will never make me old. Maybe when Collin turns ten I will be semi-old. You know a little old a little young.
Her breakfast was Double Chocolate Muffins. I'm not sure that they should be considered muffins more like Cupcakes for breakfast but whatever. They tasted good. She wasn't sure she wanted breakfast at first but Chocolate works wonders.
Then She wanted Jonas Brothers posters and Chocolate Thanks to Uncle Jamie she is now addicted to "Lindt Truffles". She is usually very creative with the presents she wants but this year was very easy. Like Hot coco mugs with her name on it and Flags with her name and a ballerina. Usually lots of work on my end.
That Day was Crazy and Saturday Morning was crazy so Saturday Night we went to Uncle Paul's house and Ashlee and Paul made her a wonderful Cake. Thankfully someone is nice enough to remember the cake on her birthday.
2 comments:
I'm thinking Uncle Jaime's got it right. Lindt chocolate, uummm, the best. Tell Jaime he can send me some for my b-day. And by the way, your family is darling. Tell Jaime I said hi and am wondering how he is. love you all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Post a Comment