I recently had an invasive medical test performed on my blood and the results were conclusive of "High in Adventure". I don't know if you have ever heard of it but if your around me enough (I work in a hospital) you may hear me mention it. I did not catch it at work but its highly contagious so I don't recommend visiting me unless you already have it or want to catch it. So per my nature I went rock climbing with Roy W. "Roy Dub" and Rich Lemal "Rich". It was a ton of fun! I love this time of year because there are so many cool outdoor things to do around here. But wait.... it gets better as it warms up. That is when we will start adding kayaking and camping into the mix (also symptoms of "adventure"). Holly was apparently born with it or caught it at an early age because I have seen a picture of her water skiing when she was about 4. So we are also taking our kids with us a lot in hopes that they will catch this adventure just in case its not hereditary. One of the good things about having adventure in your blood is that you can do it even when the economy SUCKS! So I will keep on keepin' on and keep you posted on the progression of this disorder.
2 comments:
Hey remember the rock wall we climbed at the races?? And it rained so freaken hard... Guess you've moved on to real rock climbing. I've done it once and I loved it!
looks like fun
Post a Comment