Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lucky to be alive!

DSC00509

Rattles (I named it "Rattles") is lucky to be alive because I happened to be in a rush when I left for the hike and forgot my Samurai sword!  Almost stepped on it when I was hiking in the Superstitions. 

Then I was hiking back to the trail head and was relieved that I'm immune to Rabies because I came across a rabid Vampire Bat!

DSC00512

2 comments:

hanna (kmcaldwell) said...

good i am glad you and the rattle snake and the bat are alive all is well

Stoddard Family said...

We had activity day at my house the other day. The roll I had in my folder was old so it had Tianne's name on it. While I was checking off the names Bailey was behind my' shoulder, " That makes me so sad" she said. Everyone else wanted to know what so she said" Tianne's not here." Then they all talked about how they all missed Tianne. It was sweet. So let her know all the girls miss her!