Recently Toby went to have his allergies tested. We think he is allergic to something and just would like to know what it is. We already had his Food allergies tested and nothing came back. So the next step was to have other allergies tested. They tried six different Areas to test each with about 10 thing to test. His back looked like a bad case of chickenpox. Unfortunately some of the needles didn’t make it far enough into his back so we are still uncertain if he has allergies.
Luckily his dad let him pick whatever snack he wanted after he was done being poked. He picked a big bag of Cheetos that he ended up sharing with the other kids…after he had all he wanted the first day.
I guess that is the joy/pain of having a larger family is that not very many things are just yours very long and if they are yours at our house you still end up sharing. Forever Toby had little Legos he got to keep in his room. Collin recently has found them interesting to play with and now makes a mess in their room and Toby usually picks it up. Tianne was so excited to have a room to herself but has realized that when she is gone there isn’t a guard at her door making sure no one comes in. Oh if I were a super nice mom I would let her lock her siblings out all day. The kids love to use Tiannes’ room as the other “house” that one of them lives in so that everyone has their own “house”.
Hopefully this will teach all my kids something that they will be able to use in everyday life for the rest of their lives. Something like…patience. To be in a family; brother sister daughter son mother father uncle or aunt, teaches patience. Which is something I still need more of.
2 comments:
Hey, didn't you go camping?
Poor Toby. I hate allergies (love big families though)
I love big families for that very reason!! Can't wait to see camping pictures!!
Post a Comment