YEA summer is here, I’m really nervous to have all the kids home all day every waiting for entertainment from there oh so cool mom. So to start the summer off right Nate and I filled up tons of water balloons to throw at our kids when they got home on their bikes. Yes my kids ride their bikes to school almost everyday even when its hot and cold.
They really did like the idea until we wanted a picture. It was so fun that I then spent the next hour teaching them how to tie water balloons thus getting myself very wet waiting for the cousins to come over so we could precede to throw water balloons at them. What a great way to start summer
Tianne and Toby also did great on their grades this year and both got awards. Tiannes class also got the P.E. class of the year award which is always a fourth or fifth grade class.
58 days till school starts again not that I’m counting but maybe I should make a cute ticker for my sidebar
4 comments:
The first picture is awesome. I'm laughing so hard reading this. oh so cool mom. You are a oh so cool mom. I love it, you and Nate are the biggest kids ever! I think I might do the same thing when Kevin gets home. :)
I haven't done that one yet...throw water balloons at my kids! I'll have to try it! You've got a lovely family, just stumbled on your blog! I think I'm shooting for 5 kids too...am I crazy?
Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com
What a fun water balloon attack. It's all about water during the summer in the valley of the sun.
Mariel, 5 kids is the best! We maxamize our child-tax credit, fill our SUV to capacity and never have a dull moment!
Post a Comment